Alumni & Friends
The University of Texas Medical Branch GSBS Associates was established in 1996 to advance the cause of graduate education, to promote the interests of The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB) and to encourage participation of all alumni in activities of the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS) at UTMB. Other purposes are:
- To assist the GSBS with identification and recruitment of outstanding and diverse students.
- To foster and facilitate fellowship and communication between and among present and former students, faculty and staff members.
- To promote excellence in research and patient care by communicating information about and hosting educational events.
- To inform the Associates' membership of current GSBS student, faculty and staff achievements and activities at UTMB.
- To recommend to the appropriate committee outstanding GSBS alumni who should be considered for annual recognition awards.
- Join/Pay Dues for GSBS Associates
- Online address change form
- GSBS Newsletter Archives
- Regular Seminars & Grand Rounds